Friday, January 1, 2010

Lovin' Redbox

If your like me you have seen the boxes around town everywhere. At your local Kroger, Walgreens, etc. I even noticed people at them but never paid them much mind. Until one day at the Walgreens in Commerce I just stepped up to check it out. Can this be for real, renting New Releases for only a $1 a day? Where have I been, why hasn't anyone told about this? So I decided to rent a movie for my girlfriend's girl night. And now I am in love!!!

All you do is provide them with your email address, select your rental, swipe your debit card and go. You pay a dollar a day and return it to any redbox location. You can even reserve a DVD online and pick it up at your local redbox. (I haven't actually tried this so I would be interested to hear how it worked out.)
I really like this concept b/c I really have to LOVE LOVE LOVE a movie to buy it! So this way if I don't care for it I am only out a buck. Here is one of New Releases redbox if offering, I can't wait to see it. Checkout redbox.com for more rentals and additional info.
















No comments:

Post a Comment