Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it is 2010? In the past I really haven't made any New Year's Resolutions...but this year I have! I like to call them my goals for 2010. To hold me to them I am going to share them with all of you!

  • Keep Faith, Family, and Friends in that order. If I keep my Faith 1st everything else will fall into place.

  • Save, Save, Save...only buy needs not wants. I can be really bad at this, for example this morning I have already been look online at makeup. I mean really it is 7:35am what am I thinking? But don't worry I didn't order anything!

  • Spend more quality time with my family. Work on building great memories not just living in the moment!

  • Give more! I am really excited about this one!!! I want to give more of myself and my time. There are so many opportunities out there for volunteering or just helping a neighbor out. We all should take a little of our time to help out and teach our kids that we expect them to do the same.

  • Last but not least...MY FABULOUSLY FRUGAL MOMS BLOG!!! I am really excited about what we can do with this outlet. I want this to be a place we all can meet and give each other tips on saving money, time, staying organized, and of course being fabulous while doing it all.

Lets let the fun begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment