Monday, January 11, 2010

Excitement over COUPONS!!

For over a little more than 6 months now I have become excited and crazy over coupons! I must admit, I am not the best at shopping and always getting the best bargain...but I do try really hard!!! I went from using just my small file folder to the crazy notebook with baseball card holders. I know you look goofy shopping with this thing, but if goofy saves $8+ bucks I will shop with goofy any day.

I am still amazed by these women that go grocery shopping and buy $90 worth of goodies and only pay $6. HOW DO THEY DO THIS??? I must know the secret!!! Well guess what ladies, my prayer has been answered. Last week my lovely sister Amanda emailed me and invited me to a coupon class at a local church. I of course am all over attending this event, FREE tips, FREE childcare, and best of all we learn how to get more for less or FREE! I can't wait, I am counting down the days. This weekend is my shopping weekend for all the home basics. My plan is to wait until after the class saturday afternoon and put myself to a challenge to see how much I can save. Don't worry I will be letting ya'll know how I do.

I am so excited about this new year ahead for my family! Between starting our Dave Ramsey's FPU class next sunday, learning how to save more $$$ with coupons, setting a budget and sticking to it I am finally seeing financial freedom in our future. I can't wait! Please continue to keep my family in your prayers through this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment