Thursday, October 20, 2011

My new face wash

Yes, can you believe it? I am using a bar soap. About a month back I was reading an article in the October Redbook called "The anti-aging plan for your exact skin tone". I may only be 30, but the past couple of years I have really been paying attention to taking care of my skin. No more tanning beds and no more time in the sun without sunscreen. I have very dry skin and one thing I do not enjoy is my skin feeling tight and dry.

So I found myself reading what Dr. Ranelia Hirsch, MD a dermatologist from Boston recommended for my caucasian skin. Can you believe it....twice a day she recommends cleansing your face with Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar. So of course I thought I would try it and see if it would work on my dry skin. I found mine at Publix 2 bars for $2.49. I keep one bar in the shower for my a.m. wash and one by the sink for my p.m. wash. Well I must say I have found my new face wash. I have been using it for about a month and I love the way my face looks and feels. Even better I recommended it to my sister who has oily skin, and recently started breaking out again like a teenager. (By the way this made her very upset.) So she decided to try it as well. Guess what, she loves it too. I can't believe it a simple bar soap works perfect for my dry skin and her oily skin.

Ummmm, if this simple bar does amazing work on my face I wonder what it could do for my body? So I am going old school and trying this bar on my entire body for a week. So stay tuned for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment