Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm back...but things are changing a little!

So I have been missing for a good time around here. Quite a bit has happened since my last post. I am now a mother of two..which means the purse strings have tightened up. I am also a new SAHM since Miss Haylen has been born, so we are living off just my husbands income which means the purse strings have almost been tied all together. I am sure you moms know what I mean. But I am here to tell ya, it is so worth it all.

I have had a few friends request I start back to posting to my blog, so I am going to try my best to find time to do this. As usual I will share my favorite items that I find to be great bargains and very useful. I will also be adding to the blog my new found passion of cooking for my family and my new adventures of DIY and crafting. I have discovered I can actually cook and I really enjoy it so I will be sharing some of my favorite recipes. Now as far as the crafts and DIY projects....I am very nervous about this. My wonderful mother who was very crafty passed this gene to my sister Amanda not to me. I just come up with the idea and they have always done it for me. But with my new found interest in pinterest.com I have a ton of projects I want to try. So we will see how this goes. So stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment